Size, Scope and Flexibility
About All Seasons Hire
All Seasons Hire has established itself as one of the leading UK HVAC hire companies. Over the past nine years the business has developed a wide range of hire products and solutions capable of delivering across all business sectors.
The team at All Seasons Hire has extensive experience across a wide spectrum of skills. The management team have a combined sector experience of more than 30 years, however the mix also includes specialist skills including FMCG account
management, IOSH certification, environmental expertise, Gas Safe and F Gas trained engineers and skilled service and installation crews.
The business delivers products and services nationwide throughout the UK and Ireland; however it also has a strong relationship partners in large parts of Europe including Holland, Germany, Switzerland and Austria. Our partners are capable of delivering boiler, chiller, air conditioning and portable heater hire solutions across Europe.
Products and Services
All Seasons Hire is dedicated to supplying high quality hire solutions to a wide range of business sectors. Supplying products alone is simple, however each and every project is different and therefore requires not only relevant products but technical design, installation and a mix ancillary products.
Our portable boilers and packaged plant rooms can be designed to individual specification; the portable units can also be used for permanent boiler plant rooms, especially useful where existing plant rooms are contaminated with asbestos, where additional duty is required due to expansion, where existing plant rooms are inaccessible or for stand by and disaster recovery contingency.
Products available for hire include:
- Containerised portable gas or oil fired boiler plant rooms ranging from 22kW to 3000kW
- 500kW mobile oil fired boilers
- Containerised portable electric boiler plant rooms ranging from 22kW to 250kW
- Portable air cooled water chillers ranging from 5kW to 1000kW
- Portable air conditioning ranging from 3kW to 10kW
- Portable electric heaters ranging from 3kW to 42kW
- Portable indirect fired site heaters from 60kW to 300kW
- Air handling units from 15kW to 300kW
- Ventilation fans
- Refrigerant and desiccant dryers and dehumidifiers
- Commercial refrigeration
- Power generation
- UN approved fully bunded oil tanks
Typical additions include:
- Customised boost pumps
- Fully controlled intelligent heat exchangers from 100kW to 1000kW
- Portable water pressurisation systems
- Dirt and air separation systems
- Low temperature air handling units
- Fuel management
All Seasons Hire also offer fuel management on all indirect heater and portable boiler hire projects. Where requested LPG can also be supplied in bulk, liquid petroleum gas can be used with our portable boilers and direct fired space heaters.